Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday 23 November 2013

Experience First Received Google Adsense

When Google ads appearing on your blog is the beloved first experience received Google Adsense. The first experience I could not of merit on Google Adsense but as a result of trial and error alone. And the future of my blog is to survive and not got banned Google.
This post is not intended to show off but as a thank you to Google Adsense which has received me. Certainly predicate newbie still embedded in blogs and my own. Newbie effort also is not it? Well for all of you who want to get Google adsense account and quickly diapprove a million little tricks like sharing my first experience of Google Adsense.
  • Honest and It Is.
Google Adsense has a spy who is a genius. Every little mistake and violation will immediately take action. To be honest here I emphasize the original content that is considered trivial by the bloggers. However original content is to be accepted by Google Adsense absolute.
Every ingredient that we take from other people's websites we must mention the source. Whether it's images or articles. Certainly not original content that has a low level of quality in Google's eyes is not it? Tips I list each article source active link to take. Of course this is also the On Page SEO is still mysterious.
  • Knowing and understanding the Google Adsense Policy
Many of the policies prompted by Google Adsense, Google Adsense see policy. Besides the quality of the website is also taken into account, look at the quality of the quality of your blog by Google. I follow the tips from the incoming notification. Click on all the notifications like Google Adsense attend the Academy. We often ignore the notification email from Google Adsense. Click the survey of some help and I was, after all it's for our own good. That way we'll adsense account quickly accepted.
  • Consistent
Some bloggers often change the template on the grounds bored. Of course it makes Google Adsense spider originally refused to accept even visible due to newly created blog. It is a loss for us. The Google Adsense also see from the look or how we do not know. Tips I do not change appearance when signing up for Google Adsense.
  • Seriousness
The seriousness of the Google Adsense program seen from the article that we make. The more quality articles we will be more readily accepted. My suggestion that posting specific schools. As my blog just a case of the chicken or SEO Blogger alone. Do not be too much of this article. Expand the article that we shoot it.

Those are some of my first experience with the Google Adsense program on their own. Hopefully the future will be more spirit and more create a friendly visitor. That way it helps to be a friend of my blog. Here's my blog that has been featured ads from Google Adsense from the results of my own efforts. And hopefully my blog will continue to improve the quality of the blog and Google Adsense ads will always appear on my blog it.

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT → , ,
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
".